Restaurant La Paranza da Marina
Passion, hospitality and tradition
The restaurant is a historic venue in Santa Margherita Ligure, opened since 1955, and is located in front of the port inside the characteristic district called "Corte", the heart of the ancient fishing village and overlooks the magnificent Gulf of Tigullio, along the road leading to Portofino. Over the years the wonders of this land have attracted tourists from all over the world who have contributed to the growth and prestige of Santa Margherita, giving it a reputation that lasts over time.
Always in the name of tradition and respecting the Ligurian flavors and the typical dishes of the region, "La Paranza" over the years has been able to renew its style and culinary offer, satisfying the taste of an increasingly attentive and demanding clientele.
Chef Silvio Guzzi has been at the helm of the Paranza kitchen for 15 years, and with passion combines tradition and innovation in order to satisfy the taste of our clients.
Internally, the restaurant has been recently renovated with White Shabby Chic style, romantic touches and well-designed lighting that give to the restaurant an intimate and refined atmosphere.
Our menu is vast and inviting in every course with proposals ranging from selections of raw, oysters and seafood, to a series of fish appetizers, to a rich proposal of first and second courses of the Ligurian tradition. Without forgetting the shellfish section much appreciated by our customers for the very high quality of our products, the guarantee of a fresh and valuable fish make the kitchen of the Paranza a point of reference proven over time.